Cleaning Service for those who Serve
As a military spouse or family member, you might be used to moving from home to home and spending time away from your loved ones—but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. Playing the role of “single parent” while your spouse is deployed is stressful (and if you have young kids, usually a little chaotic). Even when everyone is home, the next POC move means more cleaning and organizing. Moving is stressful enough—who wants to clean the house in the middle of all that packing and unpacking? Frankly, we think you deserve a break.
If you’ve just moved to Ft. Sill and are still clambering around your boxes, we want to take a load off your plate. Kingdom Keepers offers Move-In and Move-Out cleaning services, so you can settle into your new home knowing everything is spotless and ready for your personal touch. We honor all our military members—those at home, deployed, or retired—and we offer special military discounts for all our residential cleaning services. So, if you’ve lived in Lawton for a while and just need some help keeping things tidy, we can help you with that, too.
We offer weekly, monthly, or one-time cleaning services to keep your home polished and cozy so you can spend more time FaceTiming your loved one or just relaxing on the couch. You’ve devoted your life to serving our country—you shouldn’t have to worry about vacuuming and dusting.
Our Move In and Move Out Services
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of all floors
- Scrubbing grout on tile floors
- Cleaning walls, cabinets, doors and door frames, baseboards, and crown molding of dirt and dust, cobwebs, and scuffs marks
- Cleaning all windows inside and out, to include slider rails on all sides
- Cleaning venetian blinds, ceiling fans, and light fixtures
- Dusting of AC and heater vents
- Wiping of light switch fixtures
- Wiping of stair rails and banisters as needed
- Dusting of closet shelves and clothes racks
- Cleaning inside and out of range, oven, and microwave
- Cleaning inside and out of refrigerator and freezer**, including ice maker if applicable
- Wiping down all countertops, cabinets (shelves and doors), drawers, and front of dishwasher
- Scrubbing and sanitizing sink and faucet
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing sinks, toilets, showers, and tubs
- Scrubbing and polishing all chrome fixtures
- Wiping down all countertops and permanent fixtures (toothbrush holders, towel racks, etc.)
- Wiping out cabinets and drawers
Garages and Patios
- Floor sweeping
- Dusting of any permanent light fixtures or shelves
- Wiping of rails
*Kitchen cleaning services are based on the assumption that your possessions are cleared from cabinets, refrigerator, and freezer.
**If defrosted in advance