Green Cleaning Package
The safety and health of our clients is always our top priority, which is why we established our holistic Green Cleaning Package. We recognize that each home and office space has unique requirements where a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach won’t satisfy your environment’s specific needs. If you have children with sensitivities to harsh cleaning chemicals, you run a health care facility, or you simply want to minimize your ecological footprint, our Green Cleaning Package is here to meet you exactly where you are and deliver exceptional cleaning services for your space.
Why Green Cleaning?
Have you ever read the ingredient list on your everyday cleaning supplies? You might be tempted to disregard those complicated scientific words, but those ingredients carry a lot of weight. Most assume these products are safe to use because they’re available for purchase, but this, unfortunately, isn’t the case. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) analyzed the data of over 1,000 ingredients used in common household cleaning agents, and they discovered that over half the ingredients contained elements harmful to the lungs and skin. These harmful ingredients have been proven to trigger asthma in healthy individuals, as well as cause eye and skin irritations.
That’s a heavy (and toxic) burden to carry in a spray bottle.
Our owner and CEO of Kingdom Keepers, Micah Johnson, wants to give her clients a safe Green Cleaning Package that promotes natural and effective products. Our team at Kingdom Keepers wants to empower our clients with the knowledge and make them aware of these harmful ingredients so they can make an educated choice when choosing a cleaning package.
This Green Cleaning Package integrates Young Living Essential Oils with hand-crafted solutions exclusive to Kingdom Keepers Cleaning Services. These specially crafted cleaning products are uniquely designed to disinfect, remove grime, erase dust, and clean different surfaces throughout your space.
Who Benefits from Green Cleaning?
- Healthcare offices with patients who are vulnerable to respiratory issues
- Family Practices
- Physical Therapy offices
- Dental Offices
- Private Residences
- Nursing Home Facilities
Important Statistics to be Aware of:
- Commercial chemical cleaning products can cause burns, hormone disruption, poisoning, respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, and in severe cases, death.
- Household chemical cleaners are the 2nd most common culprit for poisoning in children.
- Chemical cleaners are a common source of poisoning, with 89% of poison exposure occurring in the home.
- Manufacturing conventional cleaners use 6.2 billion pounds of chemicals and consumes 30 million trees per year.
- According to an EPA study, indoor air pollution is often 2-5 times higher than outdoor air pollution, and using chemical cleaners contributes to indoor air pollution.
If you’d like to incorporate this Green Cleaning Package into your service, let us know when you schedule your appointment, and we will happily adjust our products and practices for the health and safety of your environment. Thank you for helping us keep our air and spaces free of toxic chemicals. We look forward to servicing you.